FMCSA Enhances CSA Website to Help Drivers and Carriers Get Road Smart
June 30, 2014
Today, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) unveiled enhancements to its Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) Website to help drivers and motor carriers Get Road Smart about CSA, the Agency’s safety compliance and enforcement program. The updates include:
- Consolidated, user-friendly FMCSA safety information tailored for specific user groups, including a new Motor Carrier Resource Center and an updated Driver Safety Education Center
- Easier access to Get Road Smart materials, featuring an updated CSA Feedback Form, where anyone can order posters and a brochure, with more materials to come
- New, easy-to-read factsheets, based on the most frequently asked questions from drivers and motor carriers, including:
- What is CSA? – and how does it affect me?
- I got a warning letter – what do I do?
- What happens if I don’t improve my safety performance and compliance?
These enhancements to the CSA Website help to advance FMCSA’s safety mission by making it easier for drivers and motor carriers to access and understand important safety information. Visit the CSA Website to check out these enhancements (http://csa.fmcsa.dot.gov/getroadsmart/).