A long-haul carrier domiciled in Mexico is not allowed to conduct the following activities:
- Point-to-point transportation services within the U.S., including express delivery services, for goods other than international cargo.
- Transportation of hazardous material in the U.S., in any amount that requires a placard, beyond the U.S.-Mexico border commercial zones.
- Transportation of passengers in the U.S.
- Transportation of express packages and courier delivery services.
- Transportation of household goods, without required additional operating authority.