Skip to main content
For your protection, your login session will expire in 0 minutes and 0 seconds. Do you wish to extend your session or logout?
For your protection, your login session has expired and you are required to login

9.2.4 Proof of Financial Responsibility

The applicant is not required to submit evidence of insurance with the application, but during the PASA the applicant must demonstrate its ability to obtain required insurance, and before FMCSA will grant provisional operating authority the applicant must provide FMCSA with proof of insurance with a Form BMC-91 or BMC-91X, for proof of bodily injury and property damage insurance. These forms can be obtained from the carrier’s insurance company.

Proof of insurance is filed by the insurance carrier, not the motor carrier. FMCSA will not operating authority until adequate proof of insurance is filed.

Stay Connected: